Enter your personal details below:
Enter your account details below:
By borrowing this equipment from Springboard's AV Closet, you agree to the following:
1. Term. Borrower is permitted to borrow Equipment free of charge for a period of 6 nights and 7 days, for one borrowing period per month. Borrower will make arrangements to return the Equipment to Springboard for the Arts at 262 University Ave. W., St. Paul, MN 55103, between 1 and 5 p.m. on Fridays. Additional Equipment may not be lent until the Borrower has returned all Equipment to Springboard for the Arts. In order to ensure Equipment is available to the largest number of Borrowers possible, Borrowers are asked to limit their use to no more than 1 loan period per calendar month.
2. Equipment. Up to six pieces of Equipment can be checked out at the same time. More than six pieces of Equipment require the approval of the Lender.
3. Fees. Borrower is required to pay an annual membership fee of $20, except for Springboard Artist Career Consultants (ACCs), Emergency Relief Fund recipients, Incubator members, current Creative Economy Fellows, ReadyGo program artists and Springboard for the Arts staff members. Borrower is not required to pay an additional fee to borrow equipment for a period of up to six nights. However, Borrower will pay other charges in accordance with this Agreement due upon return of Equipment, including but not limited to: a) a $10.00 charge for Equipment not returned on Friday; b) loss of, or damage or repair to the Equipment, loss of use, diminution of the Equipment’s value caused by damage to it or repair to it.
4. Late Payment. If Borrower fails to return the Equipment on the due date, Borrower will pay a fee of $10.00, to be charged at the time the Equipment is returned. If Borrower fails to return the Equipment within seven business days, the Lender will be invoiced for the full retail price of the Equipment plus a 25% restocking fee. This charge can be voided in full upon return of the Equipment to Springboard for the Arts’. The weekly late fee can not be voided.
5. Restrictions on Use. Borrower will not permit the Equipment to be borrowed by any person who is not authorized to borrow the Equipment; or use or store the Equipment in a manner likely to cause damage to the Equipment.
6. Loss or Damage. Borrower acknowledges that both Borrower and Lender has examined the Equipment and that it is in good condition except as otherwise specified, and ensured that all accompanying accessories and parts are accounted for, according to the checklist for each of the Equipment. Borrower will alert Lender to any damage to the Equipment. Borrower will be responsible for any loss or damage to Equipment and loss of use, diminution of the Equipment’s value caused by damage to it.
7. Return of Equipment. Borrower will return Equipment on the date specified in Section 1 in the same condition as Borrower received it, except for normal wear and tear. Borrower will return the Equipment to the agreed return location. If Equipment is not returned on said date, Lender reserves the right to take any action necessary to regain possession of the Equipment.
8. Technical assistance. Springboard is not able to provide technical assistance with the set-up or operation of the Equipment during the term of the loan. Borrower is solely responsible for operating the Equipment.
Already have an account?
Forgot your password?